shopper360 in deal with Pahtama for JV firm in Myanmar

SHOPPER marketing services provider shopper360 said on Wednesday evening it has entered into a non-binding memorandum of understanding with Pahtama Group Co for the incorporation of a new joint-venture (JV) company in Myanmar. Shopper360 will hold 60 per cent of the JV company, with Pahtama taking the remaining 40 per cent. Pahtama is one of […]